The aim of the Foundation is to:
1. Support artistic activities
2. Promote and disseminate Polish culture and arts in the country and abroad
3. Support artistic and cultural education of children, youth and adults
4. Enable artistic development of children, youth and adults
The Foundation pursues these aims by:
1. supporting and promoting artists and artistic groups by providing assistance in the implementation of artistic, social and educational projects.
2. establishing cooperation, artistic and cultural exchange to achieve the statutory objectives.
3. creating places for artistic development.
4. establishing cooperation with cultural institutions, individuals, Polish and foreign companies to promote Polish culture and art.
5. publishing catalogs, albums and journals in the field of statutory objectives of the organization.
6. obtaining scholarships and funds for artistically and intellectually gifted children, adolescents and adults as well as raising funds from grants, donations, private sponsors and companies on projects related to activities of the foundation.